Pazo As Barreiras, S.L.
- Alcoholic strength: 12.5%
- Vol. Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: & lt; 5.80 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.45 g/l
- Free sulphurous: < 25 g/l
- Reducing sugar: < 1.5 g/l
- Bottle Type: Burgundy Antique
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN code: 8420533050068
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual phase: Lemon yellow with greenish hues.
- Olfactory Phase: Nervous in the nose Tones of ripe citrus with notes of apple and grass
- Taste phase: Enveloping, fresh, pleasant, soothing, persistent and very complete.
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, although it has an elegant aging.
Pairing Ideal to accompany seafood, fish and soft cheeses