Señorío de Lazoiro (6u.)
Pazo As Barreiras, S.L.
- Alcoholic strength: 12.2 – 12.5%
- Vol. Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: & lt; 6 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.40 g/l
- Free sulphurous: < 22 g/l
- Reducing sugar: < 1.5 g/l
- Bottle Type: Burgundy Character
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN code: 8420533050013
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual phase: Brilliant and crystalline.
- Olfactory phase: Appears aroma of pineapple, apple and citrus notes.
- Taste phase: Delicate softness and subtle lightness on the palate. A sparkling wine
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, although it has an elegant aging.
Temperature of consumption
Ideal to accompany seafood, fish and soft cheeses