Pecado de Dioses Crianza (6u.)
Bodegas La Eralta, S.L.
- Alcoholic strength: 13.5% Vol.
- Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: < 4.90 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.48 g/l
- Bottle Type: Bordelesa
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN Code: 8 437002 574512
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual Phase: A bright red cherry color and a ruby red trim that shows a natural and traditional aging in French and American oak barrels.
- Olfactory phase: straight nose. Cool. With aromas of red fruit and spices. Subtle roasted aromas, coconut and chocolate.
- Taste phase: In the mouth is balanced and structured. Balsamic and spicy. With ripe red fruit, coconut and chocolate.
Its consumption is recommended to the two years following the harvest, improving its properties during its aging.
Advise decantation prior to consumption. Optimal temperature: 18ºC
Ideal to accompany cured cheeses and meats.