Pazo As Barreiras, S.L.
- Alcoholic strength: 12.2 – 12.5% Vol.
- Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: < 6 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.40 g/l
- Free sulphurous: < 22 g/l
- Reducing sugar: < 1.5 g/l
- Bottle Type: Burgundy Antique
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN code: 8420533050105
- Bottle EAN code: 8420533050068
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual Phase: Straw yellow tint with greenish flashes.
- Olfactory phase: Appears aroma of apple and peach.
- Taste phase: In the mouth it is cool with a final bitterness.
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, although it has an elegant aging.
Pairing Ideal to accompany seafood, fish and soft cheeses