- Alcoholic strength: 12.5% Vol.
- Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: < 5.30 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.50 g/l
- Reducing sugar: < 2.1 g/l
- Bottle Type: Burgundy Character
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN code:
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual phase: Red color in range of ruby to grow, medium intensity, with fine garnet flashes.
- Olfactory phase: With good nose intensity, the varietal notes (red fruits and claudia) predominate, with elegant notes of blue flowers and cocoa.
- Taste phase: In the mouth is fresh and tasty, auqnue young, armed and with body. It is long and silky, finding again varietal memories of ripe fruit, with a smooth and pleasant end.
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, improving its properties during its aging.
Discard the bottle 10 minutes before consumption. Optimal temperature: 14-16ºC
Fresh and cured cheeses, foie, white and red meats, fatty fish.