Centum Terrae Godello (6u.)
- Alcoholic strength: 13% Vol.
- Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: < 5.10 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.30 g/l
- Reducing sugar: < 2.2 g/l
- Bottle Type: Burgundy Character
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN code: Not available
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual phase: Bright and clean, straw yellow with fine greenish reflections.
- Olfactory phase: Intense and varietal, notes of fresh herbs (cilantro and fennel) appear on a background of ripe white fruit, giving it an interesting complexity.
- Taste phase: With good structure and balanced, the palate is elegant, persistent and full of nuances in fruits (herbs and minerals), with a pleasant freshness.
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, although it has an elegant aging.
Discard the bottle 10 minutes before consumption.
12-14 ° C
Appetizers, fish and seafood, uncured cheeses, rice, oriental food and pasta