Carlos Villanueva (6u)
Bodegas Villanueva Senra, S.L.
Treixadura, Godello and Albariño
- Alcoholic strength: 13% Vol.
- Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: < 6 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.50 g/l
- Total sulfur dioxide: < 80 g/l
- Reducing sugar: < 2 g/l
- Bottle Type: Burgundy Graville Antique
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 6 bottles
- Bottle EAN code: 8420533040045
- Box EAN code: Not available
- Visual Phase: Intense bright straw yellow color. Glycerol
- Olfactory phase: Aromas of medium intensity to small bone fruits such as white plum or peach and wild flowers.
- Taste phase: Tasty, fresh and structured. Gorgeous, with exotic fruit sensations and citrus touches. A perfectly integrated and very pleasant acidity.
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, although it has an elegant aging.
Ideal to accompany seafood, fish and soft cheeses