Carlos Villanueva -2 ud- Especi.50 Years
Bodegas Villanueva Senra, S.L.
Treixadura, Godello, Albariño and Loureira
- Alcoholic strength: 12.4%
- Vol. Total acidity expressed as tartaric acid: & lt; 5.84 g/l
- Volatile acidity expressed with acetic acid: < 0.23 g / l
- Density: 0.9920 g/ml
- Glucose: 1.96 g/l
- Bottle type: Regadin
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Units per box: 2 bottles
- Visual Phase: Yellow lemon with greenish tones. Crisp and bright.
- Olfactory phase: Great complexity and at the same time aromatic delicacy, with expressions like ripe banana, strawberry and applesauce. More discreetly, floral and balsamic records (acacia blossom, roses and laurel) are perceived.
- Taste: The mouth is soft and velvety. It surprises its freshness and flavor derived from a well integrated acidity.
Its consumption is recommended during the two years following the harvest, although it has an elegant aging.
Ideal to accompany seafood, fish, soft cheeses, white meats, pastas and snacks